Task name: Renovation of the steel railway flyover at km 7.345 at the line no. 141 in Ruda-Kochłowice over Tunkla street – Design and build.
Investor: PKP Polskie Linie Kolejowe S.A., Zakład Linii Kolejowych w Tarnowskich Górach.
General Contractor: PNUiK Kraków Sp. z o.o.
Qualified Subcontractor: Nowak-Mosty Sp. z o.o.
Structure’s technical parameters:
- Total length: Lc = 14.60 m
- Theoretical span length: Lt = 13.82 m (per span)
- Clear width under the span: B = 12.0 m
- Line category: primary double-track electrified line.
- Structure: riveted plate girder, trough plate on stone aggregate base, with traffic allowed at the top
Scope regarding bridge industry:
- Preparation of a design for flyover renovation, including re-calculation of its load-bearing capacity acc. to PN-EN 15528.
- Anti-corrosion protection of the entire steel structure of the plate girder span, with replacement of drain pipes.
- Draining trough plates and replacement to new toeboard plate on both sides of the flyover.
- Rectification, anti-corrosion protection and maintenance of bearings.
- Replacement of steel balustrades and their anti-corrosion protection.
- Replacement of horizontal insulation of the trough plates.
- Replacement of insulation behind the gravel walls.
- Completion of passage zones with drainage systems.
- Injection of abutments and wings.
- Superficial repair with re-profiling of any losses in abutments, lower strips, lower bossage and wings.
- Replacement of discharge pipes and
Delivery time: start date: 13/03/2017; end date: 2017