Our cookies policy has been established in accordance with our obligations resulting from the amendment of the Telecommunications Law which came into force on 22 March 2013. Such obligations are being complied with in similar manner due to implementation of relevant European Directive.
This cookies policy refers to the services offered at this website (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”).
The Website does not collect any information in an automated way, except for any information contained in cookie files.
Cookie files are text files containing specific data which are stored on any device each Website’s User uses to access the Website and help your browser to navigate the Website. Usually, cookie file contains a name of its website, storage time on the User’s device, and its unique number.
The operator of this Website places cookies on the User’s device and gets access to them.
Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- to adjust website’s content to the User’s preferences and to optimise website use; in particular, these files allow to recognise the User’s device and display any website according to their individual needs;
- to records statistical numbers allowing to understand behaviour of the Website’s user what, in turn, enables the operator to improve its structure and content.
Essentially, this Website uses two types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files which are stored on the User’s device until they log out, leave the Website or shut down their web browser. Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s device for a time specified in their parameters or until removed by the User.
The following cookie files are used by the Website:
- necessary cookies, allowing to enjoy services available at the Website, such as authentication cookies used for services which require authentication;
- safety cookies, such as those used to detect any misuse with respect to authentication at the Website;
- performance cookies, such as those used to gather information on the Website’s use patterns;
- functional cookies, such as those used to save the User’s settings and to customise the User’s interface, regarding their selected language or region of origin, font size, website appearance etc.;
- advertising cookies, such as those allowing to provide the User with customised advertising content.
In many cases, software used to navigate websites (a web browser) allows storage of cookies on the User’s device by default. The Website’s Users may change their cookie settings at any time. Such settings may, in particular, be changed so that automatic cookie support is blocked in their browser’s settings or that the browser itself notifies each time any cookies are stored on the User’s device. Specific information on ways and opportunities to handle cookies are available in the browser’s settings.
Cookies stored on the User’s device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website’s Operator.
More information on cookie files is available at www.wszystkoociasteczkach.pl or under Help in the web browser’s menu.