Dear Sir/Madam, having your personal data safety in mind, and to ensure the fullest extent of your rights related to personal data processing, we would like you to read the following information:
- The Controller of your personal data is: Nowak-Mosty sp. z o.o. located at Dąbrowa Górnicza under the address: ul. K. Srokowskiego 27, 41-300 Dąbrowa Górnicza, T: 728 950 457, E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any personal data collected by our company shall be used to carry out contractual obligations or any obligations resulting from applicable laws, and shall be processed accordingly.
- Any services provided by us are inherently related to disclosing personal data to specific categories of recipients, such as investors, contractors, personal and property security providers, IT maintenance providers, as well as tax authorities and building supervision authorities.
- Any personal data collected by our company shall be processed for a time necessary to fulfil the purpose referred to above. Mostly, this shall be around 5 years from the date of completion of any project we have implemented or the date of expiration of particular contract, each time ending on the last day of particular calendar year.
- You are entitled to request access to, to rectify, to erase and to limit processing of your data, as well as to object to processing your personal data for a specific reason. You are also entitled to request your personal data to be transferred.
- You have also right to complain to a supervisory authority, namely the Chairperson of the Personal Data Protection Office.
- You are required to provide your personal data to be able to enter into a contract and have it performed; any failure to provide your personal data shall make our cooperation impossible.
- Your personal data shall neither be profiled nor transferred to any third country.