Task name: Expansion of the voivodeship road no. 417 along with construction of a bridge from km 5+954 to km 6+950 in Racławice Śląskie.
Investor: Voivodeship Road Management Board in Opole
General Contractor: Drog-Bud Sp. z o.o.
Qualified Subcontractor Nowak-Mosty Sp. z o.o.
Scope regarding bridge industry:
Construction of a bridge with the following technical parameters:
– Boarding of sealed walls and completion of excavations for foundations;
– Completion of foundations and abutment bodies with a background wall and a bracket for passage plates, and wings;
– Completion of lower bossage and installation of bearings;
– Installation of prefabricated girderd and monolithisation with concrete;
– Completion of monolithic passage plates;
– Completion of insulation over the load-bearing structure and passage plates as well as additional protection of plates with protective concrete with thickness of 10 cm;
– Completion of footway surfaces and installation of kerb;
– Completion of an expansion joint at the structure;
– Installation of protective barriers;
– Installation of escarpment stairs and reinforcement of escarpment cones;
– Demolition of the existing bridge;
– Completion of finishing works and reinforcement of escarpments and river bed
The engineering structures are located in Racławice Śląskie in the line of DW 417 at km 6+697, load class A acc. to PN-85/S-10030, and special vehicle acc. to military class MLC 40
Delivery time: start date: 15/11/2017; end date: 10/09/2018