Task name: Development of a design documentation, completion of construction works, and acquisition of necessary administrative decisions with the purpose to reconstruct the Zastów passenger station at the railway line no. 8 as a part of the Project: Reconstruction of the customer service infrastructure at stations and stops – Stage II – Railway line no. 8, Zastów station.
Contracting Party: PKP PLK S.A.
General Contractor: Przedsiębiorstwo Napraw i Utrzymania Infrastruktury Kolejowej w Krakowie Sp. z o.o.
Qualified Subcontractor Nowak-Mosty Sp. z o.o.
Scope regarding bridge industry:
– completion of new one-span pedestrian bridge with steel structure, anti-corrosion protection and necessary equipment
– completion of access ways to the pedestrian bridge – stairways – 2 pcs.
– completion of lift shafts – 2 pcs.
– delivery and installation of passenger lifts – 2 pcs.
– completion of structure bonding
Structure’s technical parameters:
Non-piled reinforced concrete foundations.
Supports: steel pillars HEA300
Load-bearing structure: steel girders IPE450, orthotropic steel deck
Theoretical span length: Lt = 12.20 m
Total length with access ways: Lc = 41.20 m
Operating width: B = 3.00 m
Obstacle(s): double track railway line no. 8
Delivery time: start date: 14/10/2019; end date: 23/12/2020