Task name: Extension of Regional Road No. 713 crossing Tomaszów Mazowiecki Stage II – reconstruction of bridges over the Pilica river and the Niebieskie Źródła stream.
Ordering Party: Regional Roads Authority in Łódź
General Contractor: Przedsiębiorstwo Robót Drogowo-Mostowych Sp z o.o. in Piotrków Trybunalski
Qualified Subcontractor: Nowak-Mosty Sp. z o.o.
Scopes of the task:
– demolition of the existing secondary components including the top layer of the bridge deck slab,
– injection of inventoried cracks after demolition of the deck furniture,
– execution of concrete overlay with slope profiling and hot melt waterproofing system,
– execution of footway slabs with paving,
– laying stone kerbs,
– execution of new edge beams including installation of polymer concrete boards,
– replacement of railings and crash barriers,
– reinforcement of embankment cones and slopes,
– execution of technical stairs,
– replacement of steel and rubber modular expansion joints,
– renovation of the backwall,
– construction of transition slabs including drainage,
– anticorrosive protection of concrete surfaces with paint coatings,
– sandblasting and painting as well as replacement of damaged foreign equipment supports,
– repair of the C-axis support and execution of a stone gabion cover for the B- and E-axis supports to prevent scouring,
– bearing maintenance,
– execution of service trenches in footway slabs,
– execution of gullies and drains together with the connection of the designed storm water drainage system.
Date of completion: 11.01.2021 – 31.12.2021