Name of task: Renovation of two WA10 viaducts over a municipal road in the town of Węgrze Wielkie at km 433+438 of the A4 motorway.
Ordering Party: General Directorate for National Roads and Motorways (GDDKiA) Branch in Cracow
General Contractor: Nowak Mosty Sp. z o.o.
Scope of task:
- the development and implementation of temporary traffic organisation on the A4 motorway and the municipal road under the viaduct,
- the construction of reinforced concrete brace struts between the viaduct foundations to prevent the further uncontrolled movement of the abutment from the Rzeszów side,
- the dismantling and subsequent reconstruction of the bituminous expansion joints and road surface layers,
- the performance of the reconstruction of the rear side walls,
- the rectification of bearings,
- the performance of renovation works.
Time limit for implementation: 15/04 – 13/08/2021