Task name: Works at the section of the railway line no. 97 Skawina – Sucha Beskidzka.
Investor: PKP PLK S.A. Centrum Realizacji Inwestycji Region Południowy
General Contractor: PNUiK Kraków Sp. z o.o.
Qualified Subcontractor Nowak-Mosty Sp. z o.o.
Scope regarding bridge industry:
Revitalisation of 98 engineering structures, including:
– culverts – 90 pcs.
– flyovers – 2 pcs.
– bridges – 5 pcs.
– pedestrian bridges – 1 pcs.
Revitalisation of the aforementioned structures includes:
– renovation of supports with addition of anti-corrosion protection;
– construction of sills and wings;
– repair of insulation and drainage;
– addition of anti-corrosion protection to steel structures;
– adjustment of handrails to applicable laws;
– re-profiling and reinforcement of embankment cones.
The engineering structures are located in the line of the railway line no. 97 Skawina – Sucha Beskidzka, a national-level single-track electrified line.
Delivery time: start date: 02/10/2017; end date: 30/08/2019