Task name: Modernisation of bus and tram infrastructure in Sosnowiec – construction and expansion of small-sized transfer nodes and connecting bikeways. – Construction of bus lanes in the line of 3 Maja in Sosnowiec between small-sized transport nodes – Stage II Bridges.
Investor: Sosnowiec Municipality
General Contractor: Nowak-Mosty Sp. z o.o.
Structure’s technical parameters:
- Structure: Płońsk type girders composited with reinforced concrete plate
- Total length: Lc = 68.30 m
- Theoretical span length: Lt = 10.55+21.0+21.55+10.55
- Total width: B = 27.30 m
- Obstacle(s): 3 Maja street in Sosnowiec
- Road class at the structure: L
Scope regarding bridge industry:
- Repair of concrete lagging on brackets, pile caps, poles of non-piled supports.
- Demolition of all equipment placed above the plate compositing girders.
- Re-profiling of the plate compositing girders with PCC mortars and C30/37 concrete.
- Laying down new insulation.
- Laying down new roadway surface.
- Completion of footway surfaces with stone kerbs and cornice facings.
- Laying down new footway surfaces.
- Completion of energy-absorbing barriers.
- Completion of balustrades
- Cleansing and anti-corrosion protection of anti-shock covers.
- Cleansing and anti-corrosion protection of mating bearings.
Industries supporting bridge works:
- Traffic arrangement.
Delivery time: start date: 09/03/2017; end date: 2017