Task name: Reconstruction of a pedestrian flyway over the tracks owned by PKP PLK and PKP LHS in Olkusz – Build.
Contracting Party: Olkusz Municipality
General Contractor: Nowak-Mosty Sp. z o.o.
Structure’s technical parameters:
Load-bearing structure: steel girders, reinforced concrete deck
Total length Lc – 155.0 (with stairs and a ramp)
Span length – 25.10+25.0+25.05+25.10+7.5+24.8 m
Operating width: – 4.25 m
Obstacle(s): railway tracks owned by PKP PLK, PKP LHS, Baba River, a dirt road
The structure is located between Na Skarpie street and M. C. Skłodowskiej street in Olkusz.
– railway traffic arrangement
– demolition of existing surfaces
– demolition of stairs leading to the LHS platform
– reinforcing bridge support foundations
– completion of a composite deck plate
– addition of anti-corrosion protection to steel structure
– replacement of bearings
– installation of modular expansion joints
– replacement of balustrades
– installation of anti-shock covers
– reconstruction of the bridge lighting system
– completion of a new surface on the bridge spans, stairs and ramps
Delivery time: start date: 27/10/2017; end date: 27/12/2018