Task name: Modernisation of the bridge at km 171.867 of the railway line no. 273 by the Odra River in Nietkowice – track no. 1.
Contracting Party:PKP PLK S.A. in Warsaw.
General Contractor: Consultation: Nowak-Mosty Sp. z o.o./Firesta Fiser, Rekonstrukcje, Stavby S.A.
Structure’s technical parameters:
Design: 10 independent spans: steel girder plates at clear spans, steel truss at river span
Total length: – 424.4 m
Total span length: – 415.22 m
Span length Lt: – 6 x 36,8 + 75,0 + 36,8 m
Designed height: – 1.38 m (river span), 1.41 m (clear span)
Total width: – 13.28 m
Obstacle(s): Odra River and floodplains
Structure located in the line of the railway line no. 273 Wrocław G. – Szczecin G.
– relocation of protected vegetation (Natura 2000)
– protection of adjacent active track no. 2
– demolition works: removal of railway track, removal of the bridge’s steel structure, partial dismantling of supports
– reinforcing bridge support foundations with micropiles
– extension and renovation of existing bridge supports, 11 pcs.
– completion of new steel structure with anti-corrosion protection
– installation of bridge equipment: bearings, expansion joints, culverts, drains, stress compensation devices
– completion of waterproof insulation for the ballast trough
– completion of track surface on the bridge – crushed stone aggregate base in the ballast trough
– reconstruction of track surface at the approach – adjustment of curve radius along with passageal curvature
– reconstruction of a catenary system
– reconstruction of a lineside power system
– certification of railway equipment and structures
Delivery time:start date: 24/04/2020; end date: 23/07/2023 (39 months)