Task name: Construction of a new flyover over electrified track owned by PKP in the line of the voivodeship road no. 421 in Nędza.
Investor: Voivodeship Road Management Board in Katowice
General Contractor: Nowak-Mosty Sp. z o.o.
Structure’s technical parameters:
- Structure: simple-supported girder and plate structure, Kujan girders, reinforced concrete plate
- Non-piled foundation – soil removal and backfill.
- Total length: Lc = 27.14 m
- Theoretical span length: Lt = 11.50 m
- Total width: B = 12.88 m
- Obstacle(s): electrified double track railway line no. 140 Katowice Ligota – Nędza
- Load class: A acc. to PN-85/S-10030
- Temporary rearrangement of traffic with substitute collective transport.
- Reconstruction and protection of cable infrastructure
- Demolition of the existing flyover.
- Renovation of the culvert adjacent to the flyover.
- Construction of a new structure with necessary equipment.
- Construction of retaining walls made of gabion mesh.
- Completion of ties to the existing gradeline of the voivodeship road and Pocztowa street together with completion of road safety equipment.
The structure is located in the line of the voivodeship road no. 421, road class G.
Delivery time: start date: 05/06/2017; end date: 28/06/2018