Task name: Construction of a grade-separated junction in the line of the voivodeship road no. 789 at Koziegłowska street in Myszków, along with construction of adjacent road system, in exchange for removal of the railway crossing in cat. A at km 256.551 at the railway line no. 1 at Koziegłowska street, as a part of the Project: “Poprawa bezpieczeństwa na skrzyżowaniach linii kolejowych z drogami”, Stage III
Contracting Party: Voivodeship Road Management Board in Katowice
General Contractor: Nowak-Mosty Sp. z o.o.
– development of design documentation along with the project architect’s supervision;
– construction of a two-level junction at DW789 and LK1;
– reconstruction of DW789 along with construction of a footway and a bike path;
– reconstruction of the local road system as per the requirement to ensure access to real properties;
– construction / reconstruction of access roads to real properties;
– reconstruction of a utilities network;
– construction of a road drainage system;
– ensuring continuity of railway drainage;
– reconstruction of the PKP system;
– demolition of an existing crossing at the rail level along with disassembly of the crossing infrastructure.
Delivery time: start date: 28/12/2020; end date: 31/05/2023