Task name: Demolition of the existing bridge and construction of a new bridge and a pedestrian and bike bridge in the line of Gruchla street in Myszków across the Potok Parkoszowicki River – Build.
Investor: Myszków Municipality
General Contractor: Nowak-Mosty Sp. z o.o.
Structure’s technical parameters:
Structure: reinforced concrete monolithic plate composited with prefabricated girders type DS9
PEDESTRIAN AND BIKE BRIDGE
Structure: three steel beams made of milled double-tee bars HEB 3000, composited with the reinforced concrete deck plate
– protection of third party devices
– demolition of the existing bridge
– completion of new non-piled supports
– installation of reinforced concrete load-bearing girders type DS
– installation of steel beams
– completion of reinforced concrete deck plate for both bridges
– completion of passage plates
– completion of footway surfaces
– completion of thin-layer surface on the pedestrian bridge
– reinforcement of escarpments and cones at the abutments and of the watercourse trough
– installation of barriers on the bridge and its access roads, and balustrades
– completion of surfaces on the structure and its access roads
The engineering structures are located in Myszków in the line of Gruchla street, load class A acc. to PN-85/S-10030.
Delivery time: start date: 12/10/2017; end date: 15/04/2018