Task name: Construction of two level traffic junction (flyover) over the railway line no. 4 Grodzisk M. – Zawiercie, and removal of a railway crossing at km 149.500.
Contracting Party:PKP PLK S.A. in Warsaw.
General Contractor: Nowak-Mosty Sp. z o.o.
Structure’s technical parameters:
Design: three-span continuous composite girder – steel plate girder with reinforced concrete plate.
Supports: massive reinforced concrete supports, with piling foundation
Load class: Class B acc. to PN-85/S-10030 STANAG 2021 Class 150
Total length: – 148.98 m
Span length Lt: – 31.5 + 45.0 + 31.5 = 108.0 m
Vertical loading gauge: – 7.1 m
Operating width: – 9.5 m
Obstacle(s): railway line 004 CMK, Grodzisk Mazowiecki – Zawiercie – km 149.441
Structure located in the line of the county road no. 0249 Międzylesie – Biedaszek – road class Z
– construction of a new road flyover
– construction of a new culvert
– construction of a road system
– on-track works related to crossing removal
– works related to reconstruction of a catenary system
– works related to reconstruction of power distribution network
– works related to reconstruction of a railway traffic control system
– water drainage in the flyover and road areas to designed drainage ditch system
– works related to reconstruction of collision with telecommunications network
Delivery time: 24 months from 20/09/2019