Task name: Reconstruction of the bridge no. JNI 30004469 in the line of the county road no. 1401O Zdzieszowice – Leśnica – Zalesie Śląskie in Lichynia, Daszyńskiego street.
Investor: Strzelce Opolskie County
General Contractor: Nowak-Mosty Sp. z o.o.
Structure’s technical parameters:
– rearrangement of vehicle traffic, a bypass
– protection of the land under the bridge, including the watercourse, from any contamination
– protection of third party networks and devices in the area of the bridge
– demolition of the existing pedestrian bridge and components of the arch bridge
– on-site completion of reinforced concrete components of spans in monolithical technology
– coating of outer surfaces of end walls and wings of abutments with stone cladding
– provision of soil base in the area of the structure
– restoration of the road surface on the bridge and its access roads
– restoration of local reinforcement of the watercourse bed under the bridge
– cleaning the area
– introduction of permanent traffic arrangement
The following stylistic, architectural and historical features of the structures will be maintained: appearance of spans and shapes of distinctive elements, a limestone cladding applied to end walls and protruding outer walls and details (using a historical substance).
The engineering structure is located in Lichynia in the line of Daszyńskiego street.
load class – A acc. to PN-85/S-10030
This bridge is on the list of historical monuments of the Opole Voivodeship.
Delivery time: start date: 30/12/2017; end date: 09/06/2018