Task name: Improvement of accessibility to the junctions at the A4 motorway between Gogolin and Olszowa. Stage II. Task 6. Expansion of the voivodeship road no. 901 at the section Kocury – Dobrodzień, from km 12+715.00 to km 15+564.17.
Investor: Voivodeship Road Management Board in Opole
General Contractor: Consortium Leader: DROG-BUD Sp. z o.o. and Consortium Partner: Nowak – Mosty Sp. z o.o.
Total length: 2.85 km
Road class: G
Traffic category: KR-4
Scope regarding road and bridge industries:
- Temporary and final traffic arrangement.
- Reconstruction of the road no. DW-901 with surface reinforcement at the section 2.85 km long.
- Construction of a new bridge across the river valley from Bzionków and the W-9 drainage ditch.
Double-girder cable concrete bridge, Lc = 181.40 m, Lt = 30.00 + 3 x 40.00 + 30.00 m
- Construction of footways and bikeways.
- Construction of road safety components and road signs.
- Construction of private and public access roads and relevant culverts.
- Construction of bus turnouts.
- Construction of retaining walls made of reinforced soil.
- Construction and repair of ditches.
- Renovation of two existing single-span bridges without interference to load-bearing structures.
Industries supporting bridge works:
- Construction and reconstruction of a rainwater sewage system.
- Reconstruction and protection of water supply system.
- Reconstruction and protection of telecommunications network.
Delivery time: start date: 21/12/2016; end date: 15/12/2017