Task name: Reconstruction of the engineering structure at km 1.328 at the railway line no. 709, at the route Kędzierzyn Koźle – Stare Koźle with selected components of railway infrastructure.
Contracting Party: PKP PLK S.A. in Warsaw.
General Contractor: Consultation: Nowak-Mosty Sp. z o.o./PRB Tor Sp. z o.o.
Structure’s technical parameters:
Structure: continuous two-span girder, 2 steel girders with box cross-section, deck – orthotropic plate
Supports: reinforced concrete, with non-piled foundation
Load class: “k+2” acc. to PN-EN 1991-2:2007
Total length: – 82.5 m
Span length Lt: – 49.6 + 31.0 m
Designed height: – 1.6 m
Total width: – 8.48 m
Obstacle(s): railway line no. 137, track 1 and 2, railway line no. 199, track 1, railway line no. 872, track 1
Structure located in the line of the railway line no. 709 Kędzierzyn Koźle – Stare Koźle
– demolition and construction of a new flying junction
– reconstruction by lifting and expanding the embankment in according to designed track geometry
– sub-surface reinforcement
– replacement of the track surface with 60E1/SB/PS-83/1435 – non-contact rail track
– reconstruction of the railway crossing
– reconstruction of the railway traffic control equipment
– reconstruction of teletechnical cables
– reconstruction of a catenary system
– certification of railway equipment and structures
Delivery time: start date: 16/12/2019; end date: 30/11/2021