Task name: Reconstruction of the bridge across the Warta River at Zawodziańska street in Częstochowa.
Contracting Party: Municipal Road and Transport Management Board in Częstochowa.
General Contractor: Consortium: Bitum Sp. z o.o. / Nowak-Mosty Sp. z o.o.
Structure’s technical parameters:
Three-span load-bearing structures, two reinforced concrete box-shaped girders with Spiro pipes
Total length Lc – 73.65 m
Span length Lt: – 21.875 + 24.15 + 21.875 = 67.9 m
Flyover width, b – 9.70 m
Load class – B acc. to PN-85/S-10030
Obstacle(s): Warta River
The structure is located in the line of the county road no. 1007S in Częstochowa, Zawodziańska street.
– reconstruction of the existing bridge
– reinforcement of the structure up to class B, along with detailed design
– adjustment of the road gradeline on the bridge access roads
– completion of escarpment stairs
– reinforcement of the river bed in the area of the bridge
– construction of a rainwater sewage system
– reconstruction of a gas supply system
– reconstruction of a water supply system
– construction of a street lighting system
– reconstruction of a power distribution system
– reconstruction of a teletechnical system
Delivery time: start date: 05/08/2019; end date: 15/11/2019