Task name: Expansion of DK-46 in Częstochowa – Design and build.
Investor: Municipal Road and Transport Management Board in Częstochowa.
General Contractor: Consultation: DROG-BUD Sp. z o.o., Bitum sp. z o.o., Nowak-Mosty Sp. z o.o.
Expansion of DK-46 – Główna street and Przejazdowa street, with construction of a bypass at Św. Barbary street to Pułaskiego street in Częstochowa – Design and build
Technical parameters of the DK-46 road:
Technical class – G
Traffic category – KR5
Design speed limit – 50km/h
The subject matter of the contract is design and completion of the expansion of Główna street and Przejazdowa street, with construction of a bypass at Św. Barbary street to Pułaskiego street in Częstochowa. One end of the project is located at the Western border of the city, and the other end at the connection with Pułaskiego street. Total length of this road section is 7+200 km:
– the route in the existing run of DK46 from the border of Częstochowa to the roundabout at Św. Barbary street – length of 5+464.00 km.
– new bypass from Św. Barbary street to Pułaskiego street – length of 1+736.00 km.
– a bridge over the Gorzelanka River – L = 31.00 m
– a bridge over the Gorzelanka River – Mała Warszawka – L = 18.68 m
– a bridge over the Stradomka River – L = 25.20 m
Delivery time: start date: 19/04/2018; end date: 30/09/2021