Task name: Construction of the bridge across the Kucelinka River at Legionów street in Częstochowa.
Investor: Municipal Road and Transport Management Board in Częstochowa.
General Contractor: Consortium: Nowak-Mosty/ Drog-bud Sp. z o.o.
Structure’s technical parameters:
- Structure: single-span, reinforced concrete arch with steel hangers with beam and plate deck
- and pre-stressed tie beams
- Total length: Lc = 34.32 m
- Theoretical span length: Lt = 22.32 m
- Total width: B = 17.38 m
- Obstacle(s): Kucelinka River
- Load class: A acc. to PN-85/S-10030
- Temporary rearrangement of traffic.
- Protection of existing third party devices (power distribution cables).
- Demolition of the existing bridge together with supports.
- Completion of reinforced concrete large-diameter piles.
- Completion of reinforced concrete abutments with wings:
- Completion of a new bridge span structure.
- Completion of a drain connection to the existing sewage system.
- Completion of telecommunications wells.
- Restoration of demolished street lamps.
- Completion of footway and roadway surfaces in the area of the structure. Reinforcement of the river bed and the escarpments.
- Completion of habitat elements within the river trough.
The structure is located in the line of the county road in Częstochowa.
Delivery time: start date: 31/05/2017; end date: 17/11/2017