Task name: Construction of a ring road for Czarnowąsy connecting with the transport infrastructure of Opole, Stage I and Stage II.
Investor: Voivodeship Road Management Board in Opole
General Contractor: DROG-BUD Sp. z o.o.
Qualified Subcontractor Nowak-Mosty Sp. z o.o.
Scope regarding bridge industry:
- Construction of a passage for an access road – PG-10 –over the road to the Wróblin Lock, reinforced concrete, Lt = 12.00 m, Lc = 37.50 m.
- Construction of a road bridge – MD-02 – over the Mała Panew River, arch, Lt = 130.00 m, Lc = 166.00 m.
- Construction of a road flyover – WD-04 – over the electrified railway line no. 277 and a railway siding, arch, Lt = 2 x 91.00 m, Lc = 210.28 m.
- Demolition of the existing one and construction of a new road flyover – WD-06 – over the electrified railway line no. 277, Kujan NG girders, Lt = 21,00 m.
- Construction of a road flyover – WD-07 – over the Boczna street, pre-stressed reinforced concrete, Lt = 2 x 28.00 m, Lc = 86.66 m.
- Construction of retaining walls – total length ca. 73 m, length 0.2 m to 8.2 m.
Industries supporting bridge works:
- Reconstruction of a catenary system – 1.065 km.
- Reconstruction of a lineside power system – 0.27 km.
- Reconstruction of the LV line and system – 64 linear metres.
The engineering structures are located in the line of the road with length of 5.3 km, class G, traffic category KR-6.
Delivery time: start date: 29/03/2016; end date: 15/09/2017